Indigo Rumbler 100SC 5L is an effective broad-spectrum insecticide in a suspension concentrate formulation which contains the active ingredient Bifenthrin (100g/L).
At an application rate of between 12mL and 44mL/100sqm and applied with a spray unit, Indigo Rumbler 100SC controls a range of pests such as; Lawn Armyworm, Sod Webworm, Argentine Stem Weevil, African Black Beetle, Billbug, Ants, Subterranean Termites and Cutworm.
Indigo Rumbler 100SC is suitable for use on Zoysia, Kikuyu, Couch and Buffalo grasses.
Key features of Indigo Rumbler 100SC:
- Low odour.
- Premium quality formulation.
- Contains an in-built surfactant package to assist in improved performance.
- Excellent UV stability.
- Indigo Rumbler 100SC is dangerous to Bees.
- DO NOT spray Indigo Rumbler 100SC on any plants in flower when bees are foraging.
- Before spraying with Indigo Rumbler 100SC remove pets and animals from areas to be treated.
- Cover or remove any open food and water containers.
- Cover or remove fish ponds, aquariums etc… before spraying with Indigo Rumbler 100SC.
- DO NOT allow re-entry on to your lawn until the Indigo Rumbler 100SC spray has dried.
- DO NOT use Indigo Rumbler 100SC at less than indicated label rates.
- DO NOT apply Indigo Rumbler 100SC to soils if excessively wet or immediately prior to or after heavy rain to avoid run-off of the chemical.
- DO NOT apply Indigo Rumbler 100SC to mud, sand, mangrove or aquatic habitat.
**As with all lawn products please read the label on the Indigo Rumbler 100SC 5L product first before applying.